Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2007

New Jerky Gets His... And I Didn't Even Do It. Really.

I got home from work today and my wife tells me to look out the window. New Jerky is in front of my house.... with a crumpled up hood. Hah! Someone hit him!

Later that night, New Jerky is in the driveway across the street, no longer willing to be subjected to the dangerous traffic that is the corner of Crestview and Calumet in Columbus.

I feel vindicated. And I didn't even do anything other than take a picture of his car.

Now, I can sit and await Moron #2.

1 comment:

Matt said...

You should point a webcam out your window to this spot - especially if you can find a way to make the car's license plate visible in the picture. Imagine a button "submit this picture to the police" that will email the picture to whoever enforces the no-parking statute...