Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Not Only SHOULDN'T They Park, But...

It's a banner day today in Moron-ville. I've had two morons out there in the space of about three hours.

The first one is this RLT (Ridiculously Large Truck). Almost in front of our driveway, though I have a difficult time imagining a place where this behemoth CAN actually park legally, outside a truck stop.

I have a theory about such trucks... it states that the size of one's pickup is inversely proportional to the length of one's... you get the rest. I'm not sure what that has to do with being a moron parking in front of my house, but it's something I felt like sharing.

Not only doesn't he park properly... he doesn't park well. Check out the angle at which he's pointing at the neighbor's house.

Here's his plate number. I wonder if he can read it himself? He obviously can't read street signs. Four numbers and three letters might be too much for him.


No comments: